Here you can download the latest version of the KULI Software.
If you have any question concerning the software or problems with your KULI model please send an email to the KULI Support or use the local support in your region.
KULI 13 includes:
- Redesign of the architecture of the calculation kernel of KULI, ensuring full and consistent 64bit support as well as better memory handling and system stability
- Extension of the dynamic solver, in particular the parallel flow cooler and oil circuits are now supported, initial temperatures of tubes and circuits can be set via actuator, etc.
- Reduction of the calculation time based on changes of user defined formulas in the calculation controller, logging mechanism, and the kind of calculation of material properties
- Support during opening of scs-files with the option to automatically unpack missing components
- Quickly find sources of a signal receiver via context menu.
- Additional sensors and actuators for passenger compartment and EXV
- Additional refrigerants R290, R32, R454c and R410a based on NIST standard
- Easier selection of results in the project tree of KULI lab with the help of a filter
- Possibility to change the units given in axes of 2D charts in KULI lab
- Enhanced message and error logging mechanism
KULI 13.2 includes:
- AC-solver improvements:
- Calculation of the temperature of point masses in the phase transition area has been corrected
- Higher convergence speed when using a TXV with defined superheating
- AC solver enhancements to improve convergence robustness
- Additional options for fine tuning the solver when simulating heat conduction network
- Additional fan data from the fan manufacturer TRUFLO have been added to the KULI installation