Here you can download the latest version of the KULI Software.
If you have any question concerning the software or problems with your KULI model please send an email to the KULI Support or use the local support in your region.
KULI 13 includes:
- Redesign of the architecture of the calculation kernel of KULI, ensuring full and consistent 64bit support as well as better memory handling and system stability
- Extension of the dynamic solver, in particular the parallel flow cooler and oil circuits are now supported, initial temperatures of tubes and circuits can be set via actuator, etc.
- Reduction of the calculation time based on changes of user defined formulas in the calculation controller, logging mechanism, and the kind of calculation of material properties
- Support during opening of scs-files with the option to automatically unpack missing components
- Quickly find sources of a signal receiver via context menu.
- Additional sensors and actuators for passenger compartment and EXV
- Additional refrigerants R290, R32, R454c and R410a based on NIST standard
- Easier selection of results in the project tree of KULI lab with the help of a filter
- Possibility to change the units given in axes of 2D charts in KULI lab
- Enhanced message and error logging mechanism
KULI 13.1 includes:
- Complete revision of AC solver: The AC solver has undergone a complete revision with the following benefits:
- Better stability
- Support of more configurations
- Better detection of problems caused by questionable data.
- In addition a lot of hints have been included in order to assist the user in finding the cause of incorrect circuit configurations.
- The online help has been updated to provide guidelines how to set up valid A/C circuits.
- COM objects can now be marked as explicit FMU connectors
- Enhanced Messaging regarding status of result file writing
KULI MediaX 14:
- Support of 32-and 64-bit COM clients.
- Modified licensing: Now only LM-X license manager is supported.
KULI FMU Support:
- A KULI thermal model can now be exported as an FMU for co-simulation supporting the FMI 2.0 standard.
- The KULI FMU is self-contained, which means that no KULI installation is required on the target machine.
- The FMU interface is fully defined in KULI by using well known modelling techniques.
- With the help of the KULI FMU generator, the KULI model can then be exported as an FMU with only a few steps (see the download link below).