Beside conventional tasks in energy management, KULI software provides excellent opportunities for the simulation of hybrid- and pure electric vehicles.
This example compares the influence in power consumption of a mid-sized electric car with and without preconditioning (e.g. during a connection with a charger is established).
- Battery Conditioning System
- Cabin Conditioning System
- Power consumption (with / without Preconditioning)
- Battery SOC
- Temperature distribution in advanced cabin model (2 row, head – torso – legs for driver and passengers)
- Battery data (capacity, number of cells, cell voltage)
- State of Charge (SOC)
- Initial values (cabin temperature, cell temperatures,..)
- Boundaries: Ambient temperature, solar intensity, ..
- Driving cycle (rpm , torque)
Usable from release: KULI 8.0-1.04
Necessary modules: KULI base + KULI drive