KULI software for energy management optimization gives you the opportunity to efficiently investigate different concepts for EV/HEV batteries.
A possible concept is a nickel metal hydride battery which can be cooled by passenger cabin air.
- Temperature distribution among cells
- Battery SOC
- Battery discharge time
- Finding optimum strategy for blower
- Dimension of cells and battery design
- Battery internal resistance over SOC and temperature
- Initial charge
- Electric Current
- Ambient air flow
Input data loosely based on Honda Insight
- KULI base and KULI drive required for Simulation
Usable from release: KULI 9.1-0.01
Necessary modules: KULI base + KULI drive