KULI 13 includes:
- Redesign of the architecture of the calculation kernel of KULI, ensuring full and consistent 64bit support as well as better memory handling and system stability
- Extension of the dynamic solver, in particular the parallel flow cooler and oil circuits are now supported, initial temperatures of tubes and circuits can be set via actuator, etc.
- Reduction of the calculation time based on changes of user defined formulas in the calculation controller, logging mechanism, and the kind of calculation of material properties
- Support during opening of scs-files with the option to automatically unpack missing components
- Quickly find sources of a signal receiver via context menu.
- Additional sensors and actuators for passenger compartment and EXV
- Additional refrigerants R290, R32, R454c and R410a based on NIST standard
- Easier selection of results in the project tree of KULI lab with the help of a filter
- Possibility to change the units given in axes of 2D charts in KULI lab
- Enhanced message and error logging mechanism