你可以在这里下载 KULI 软件的最新版本。
如果你对软件有疑问，或对 KULI 型号有任何问题，请发送电子邮件至KULI 支持或使用你所在地区的本地支持。
- Compare 2 KULI simulation result files
- Find out which calculated values differ between two simulations
- Extensive filtering options to find the desired values quickly
- Provides tables and diagrams to compare the values in both a numerical and a graphical way
- A KULI thermal model can now be exported as an FMU for co-simulation supporting the FMI 2.0 standard.
- The KULI FMU is self-contained, which means that no KULI installation is required on the target machine.
- The FMU interface is fully defined in KULI by using well known modelling techniques.
- With the help of the KULI FMU generator, the KULI model can then be exported as an FMU with only a few steps (see the download link below).
- Support of 32-and 64-bit COM clients.
- Modified licensing: Now only LM-X license manager is supported.
1. Extract the Zip file to any directory, e.g. your Matlab working folder.
2. In Matlab, set the current folder to the unpack directory.
3. Execute "installKuliTB.m".