如果你对软件有疑问，或对 KULI 型号有任何问题，请发送电子邮件至KULI 支持或使用你所在地区的本地支持。
KULI 13 includes:
- Redesign of the architecture of the calculation kernel of KULI, ensuring full and consistent 64bit support as well as better memory handling and system stability
- Extension of the dynamic solver, in particular the parallel flow cooler and oil circuits are now supported, initial temperatures of tubes and circuits can be set via actuator, etc.
- Reduction of the calculation time based on changes of user defined formulas in the calculation controller, logging mechanism, and the kind of calculation of material properties
- Support during opening of scs-files with the option to automatically unpack missing components
- Quickly find sources of a signal receiver via context menu.
- Additional sensors and actuators for passenger compartment and EXV
- Additional refrigerants R290, R32, R454c and R410a based on NIST standard
- Easier selection of results in the project tree of KULI lab with the help of a filter
- Possibility to change the units given in axes of 2D charts in KULI lab
- Enhanced message and error logging mechanism
KULI 13.1 includes:
- Complete revision of AC solver: The AC solver has undergone a complete revision with the following benefits:
- Better stability
- Support of more configurations
- Better detection of problems caused by questionable data.
- In addition a lot of hints have been included in order to assist the user in finding the cause of incorrect circuit configurations.
- The online help has been updated to provide guidelines how to set up valid A/C circuits.
- COM objects can now be marked as explicit FMU connectors
- Enhanced Messaging regarding status of result file writing